【www.longjiam.com--经典语句】
商务口语对于商务人士来说非常重要,
I wonder if it would be possible for us to meet at your earliest convenience and discuss the matter in a little more detail.
如果方便的话,我们能不能尽早和您见面,再讨论一下这件事的细节?
Coule I see M.r Green sometime this week?
我能不能在这个礼拜的某个时候见见格林先生?
Should I visit you, or would you like to come over here and see our setup?
是我去拜访您,还是您到这里来看我们的机械装置?
Would you like to come to my office?
您要不要来我的办公室?
I’d like to make an appointment to see you.
我想约个时间见您。
I’d like to come and see you
我想去见您。
Would it be possible for me to talk to you in person about that?
我能不能和您本人谈谈那件事?
I’d like to see you at your earliest possible convenience.
如果方面的话,我想尽早去见您。
Could we get together and discuss it a little more?
我们能不能聚在一起,再讨论一下这件事?
Could we meet and discuss the matter in a little more detail?
我们能不能碰个面,再讨论一下这件事的细节?
I’m expecting some visitors tomorrow morning.
明天在上我要等几个访客来,
I’m afraid I’m busy all day tomorrow.
恐怕明天一天我都在忙。
I’m sorry, I have an appointment.
抱歉,我有个约会。
What time would be convenient for you?
什么时候您方便呢?
When is it convenient for you?
什么时候您方便呢?
When would it be most convenient for you?
什么时候您方便呢?
When can we meet to talk?
我们什么时候可以见面谈一谈?
Please call on me when it is convenient for you.
请您在方便是时候来找我。
Please call on me anytime suits you.
请在任何您方面的时候来找我。
Any time you say.
您说什么时候都方面。
Any time between three and five.
3 点到 5 点之间的任何都可以。
I’m free after three o’clock.
3 点以后,我就有空了。
I’ll be out of town tomorrow, but almost anytime after that would be fine with me.
明天我将出城到外地去,不过之后的任何时间, 我几乎都方便。